Boomberry : Inspiration

Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Inspiration

The past few months I have been finding inspiration all around me.  I decided this next year is the year I am going to pick up my camera and use it every day.  I love documenting everyday life and things that I find interesting.  

This past year has been full of changes... BIG changes.  When things get tough it is amazing to have a wonderful family that bends over backwards for you and is beyond generous.  My little family is blessed to have all of you in our lives.  Just wanted to give that little shout out. 

These dishes were a very thoughtful gift, and it makes me teary just thinking about them.  They are beautiful and I wanted to show them off a bit on my blog!  Thank you so MUCH to my brother and sister-in-law for them. 
Jamie


Blog Archive