Boomberry : BUSY life!

Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

BUSY life!

It has been a terribly long time since I have posted a blog for Boomberry!  I have been so busy with life lately, this seems to have taken a backseat.  Since I have last posted I have made some major changes to my life for the better.  I found an amazing group of ladies by chance on facebook that I have started getting healthy with.  I love them, check in with them daily and feel like they are my inspiration.  I changed the way I eat, live and think about life in general.  While I was away I found a new love for running, HIIT, and getting fit...  I am finally figuring it all out, and how to balance all of the things I love.

Favorite Find....

I love going to the bookstore and this time I found something that was really unique!  It is a journal, but not your average journal something a little different and even modern.  It has pages with writing promps, that are very creative and FUN!  If you know me, you know I CANNOT pass up a journal :)

So here are the photos!

 I love this page, I am always on the computer editing photos and of course PINTEREST!


 Once upon a time I joined this Facebook group... and... SO many stories to write here :)
 The beauty of this journal is all the wonderful examples of Pop Art throughout!


 Have a BEAUTIFUL Day!
JAMIE


Blog Archive