Boomberry : Some of my favorite things....

Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Some of my favorite things....

I love it when I find new things at the grocery store I like, I wanted to share a few of my favorite things!

I have been using Burt's Bees for years, and now they have all kinds of new flavors to choose from!  Also they are on sale at Target in two packs from all the after Christmas sales!

Fresh Fruit, Crackers, and Brie!!! MMMMM Love that this one is light. Still tastes amazing too.


I am a sucker for Greek yogurt, that is all I will eat now.  Chobani is great because they offer all kinds of different flavors.  They aren't too sweet... Lemon is my favorite!



I love this Creamy tomato sauce, it is sooo yummy!


In an effort to be more stylish, I decided to buy some fabulous pink shoes! I love that these are not ballet flats, and more of a loafer.  


Have a GREAT Tuesday!
Jamie




Blog Archive