Boomberry : Film...

Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Film...

unfortunately my wonderful digital camera is on the mend...so I decided it was time to bust out my film camera! I have been wanting to do this for a long time and it has just been sitting there in the closet collecting dust! It is a great camera that I used to use all the time. Why do I only need to use digital? I LOVE it of course, I will always use it for my main photography, but film is something "new" something different that I am kind of loving right now. When my other camera is repaired I think I will incorporate film into some of my sessions! Happy Weekend

I love this beautiful red door! And some other interesting things downtown Des Moines! Des Moines has really grown in the past few years and really has a lot to offer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have been really enjoying Mancala, what a great game for young and old!

Photobucket

Window light is my favorite, we were being silly and got some fun shots, right in our living room :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Boomberry...

Blog Archive