Boomberry : Remember when you were 7....

Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Remember when you were 7....

I remember when I was little, and things like an Easy Bake Oven were a big deal! I felt completely old the other day when I told my daughter..."when I was younger we didn't have "DSI's", our toys didn't do "that" much. So we have had an Easy Bake Oven in the closet since last Christmas. We have used it ONCE, how can that be? Well we put it to good use today, and made a couple pans of brownies. A really liked it because the package says "8 and up", she is 7. Back to the story...this was something she could do pretty much on her own and It sparked an interest in cooking, something I would love to do more with her.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Boomberry

Blog Archive