Boomberry : Playing Catch up...

Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Playing Catch up...

I am thrilled to be finished up with a few things for work, that will free up some of my time to focus more on my blog & photography! There were many photos I loved taking over the Holiday season that I wasn't free to share until after the festivities.


Our traditional photo shoot before Christmas went really well... it was fun to sneak in some casual shots and we had a lot of fun with it!

Two LOVEly Ladies

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love it when I find a new way to edit a photo, this one is going to be blown up and put somewhere in my house!!! Can't wait for that!

Photobucket


Boomberry

Blog Archive