Boomberry : A week day!

Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

A week day!

Well I have mentioned before I have been spending a lot of time at my parents house after work lately....Well they have a backyard that all kids are drawn to. There is a creek that runs behind their house that the Grandkids just love to explore in. I am always talking about capturing kids as they are! Dirty, tired, messy, LOVING life....I got a chance to shoot a couple photos of my neice and nephew the other day just being the wonderful siblings they are, playing in Grandma and Grandpa's Backyard!


Photobucket
Photobucket

*Boomberry*

A little while ago I went on a little girls day with my Sister-in-law and we went to some of our favorite places. One of them being downtown...East Village... I was so blown away by this store front because I absolutely Love Audrey Hepburn. I cannot wait to go inside (it was closed) :( But here are a couple of shots I took!

Photobucket
Photobucket

*Boomberry*

Blog Archive