Boomberry : Random

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Random

Yesterday I went out with my Family to a few stores downtown, I wasn't exactly prepared for a photo shoot, but couldn't help but snap at least one photo of the love by that fabulous store from a couple weeks ago! It turned out pretty cute so I hope I can get back down there before it is taken down, I think it is only up until the grand opening of the store.

Photobucket

I very much like taking self portraits, people are always saying oh your always taking photos of yourself. It isn't vanity, it is self-expression!! Artists having been drawing, painting, sculpting etc... self-portraits for thousands of years...it is something I find fascinating.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Some Things I love.....
A thermos my Sister-in-law bought for me along with another one, that I can't wait to find a perfect place for in my kitchen! Thanks!
Photobucket

So I found this dress at goodwill, I am ALWAYS going there looking for something. This is a little homade dress I found just hanging in a random spot...and I cannot wait to put it on A and do a little session. I am thinking barefoot...green grass...wild flowers...
Photobucket

Blog Archive