Boomberry : Crazy Fit Chicks

Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Crazy Fit Chicks



So for the past 18 weeks I have been lucky to be part of a wonderful group of women with the goal to get healthy!  It has grown into so much more than that... we support each other in LIFE!  It has been an amazing change in my life, and I am so thankful for each and every one of them :)  Enough of the sappy stuff ;)  A couple weeks ago I went to the Warrior Dash with them and documented the day!  It was AMAZING!  Many of these women just like me have worked their booties off to get where they are, and continue to meet goals every day the thought were not possible.


The Warrior Dash had a great costume contest, and I think that our group looked the best :)








It was awesome watching the girls come to the finish line, the fire obstacle was right out in the open giving me a perfect spot for photos!  It was extremely hot....

 Great shot of the girls before getting all muddy!
 Great couple, so fun getting to know new people
 So much fun to get dressed up with your spouse for this race too!


 Have a great Friday!
Jamie


























Blog Archive