Boomberry : Happy New Year!

Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

One of my New Year's tradition is buying a planner and writing supplies.  I have been doing it for the past few years and love it.  The new year gives me a perfect time to set goals and reflect on the last 365 days.  There is just something about the new year that presents a clean slate.  I have made resolutions in the past, but this year I have three simple philosophies or mantras.  

  1. Every day counts - Time with family, working out, eating healthy, drinking enough water, connecting with friends......
  2. Does it bring me joy? - If it doesn't bring me joy, and it is within my control it isn't happening this year. This applies to materials items, personal experiences, how I manage my time and really everything. 
  3. Try/do new things
That's it! I do have a few smaller personal goals, but they all fit within these areas or philosophies. 

That being said here is my planner and writing supplies along with a mug that does in fact bring me joy.  



I also thought it would be great fun this year to complete a "Wreck This Journal".  I will keep you posted on how it goes.

Happy New Year!
2016



Blog Archive