Boomberry : "Black" Friday

Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

"Black" Friday

I am not a HUGE shopper, I like to shop usually at thrift shops & antique spots the best! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Target, love to go there and browse through all the awesome deals! But today instead of heading out my daughter and I stayed in to "deck the halls" We managed to create some VERY COZY spots in the kitchen as well as put up the Christmas tree!! I will hopefully have photos of that up soon but I still feel like I need some finishing touches on it....maybe words or photos. I am not sure yet.

But I would love to share some photos of my kitchen, and a favorite photo arrangement in my bedroom. I am a lucky girl, I have wonderful friends and family who are very generous and often give me things I love to incorporate into my home! The green pillows are from Goodwill, as well as the white tea kettle in the photos. The white shelf with the vintage cameras was a gift from my Sister-in-law as well as a few other things in the photos! My table is a product of my husband sanding down and ordinary blonde wood table and then painted it black, with the top being chalboard paint! My daughter LOVES to write messages, and drawings on it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I forgot to say the wooden bench under the white shelf was a find on the side of the road, by my husband who knows me SOOOO well!! The photo of Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart is one of my all time favs given to me as a Christmas present by my husband when I was a week away from delivering my daughter!
Happy Holidays!!!

Boomberry

Blog Archive